Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Home at Last

You might have noticed the lack of posts on my site, the reason being that I have been in Summerland for the last two weeks. It was a fun trip seeing people who we missed and spending time getting reaquainted with the town I love. I will post in detail about my trip once I upload my pictures to include, but I am wiped and will just list a few highlights for tonight.
1. Seeing Baba see the kids for the first time in 6 months. (would have been so much better if she was surprized like I had planned, but sweet nonetheless)
2. Seeing how much Jaia and Lorelei have grown... they are such big little people.
3. Learning to knit from my mom. And quilt. Creating some really cool things together.
4. Eating Long Johns from the bakery.
5. Tumble time with Kaili and Jaia.
6. Movies with Shalane. 27 Dresses is a fabulous movie. GO SEE IT!
7. Watching my brother Greg chase Kynan and playing hide and go seek.
8. Talking to the brides to be face to face about their big days.
9. Spending time with Al looking at lots and dreaming of possibilities.
10. Watching my dad bolt down the halway because he thought Ava was seriously hurt. She had stumbled a bit when she was crawling and let out a big wail, but I don't think I ever seen my dad move so fast. His grandchildren are his joy.

So yah, I am back and currently trying to get adjusted to the time change... 11:30pm and Ava and I are bug eyed watching TV. Kynan is out cold, but I am sure will be up at 5am. Tomorrow, you will find a blog filled with beautiful pictures of what else but my kids.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Welcome home.

Kaili said...

It waws great seeing you guys too! Jaia wakes up, says, "Kynan, Ava Auntie Susie?"
He misses you guys already. can't wait to see the photo update.

Did you get my e-mail?