Sunday, January 27, 2008

One thing I Love About Summerland

So here I am in SUmmerland visiting for 2 weeks. We have been really busy so far and loving seeing everyone. Jen- it's true... when you live here your whole lives I think you grow acustom to that beautiful lake view, but it brought me to tears when I drove down Summerland hill for the first time the other day! But thus is not the reason why I post this blog. Last night was a really rough night for my little Lily flower. She must be teething because nothing would settle her. Finally around 1:30am, I ran to MAX and got some Baby Tylenol (no natural products available at that time of day). I must have ran out of the house so fast because I forgot my wallet and when I realised (at the counter holding that magical potion that would ease my babies pain) I was so upset (truthfully I was almost crying). The clerk said then, I could take it and come back and pay in the morning. My hero in the night. One real reason why I love the small town life.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

You're here? No way!

Kaili said...

Haha! That is SO Summerland.

Jen said...

Here's something else for you to love about Summerland -

IT'S -52 HERE!!!!!

Glad you are enjoying the views. :)