Thursday, February 28, 2008

Week Three


This is the third week that Dana has been working out of town. I have been trying to keep myself busy by doing laundry, painting, cleaning, and playing with the kids. But to be truthful, I am yearning for some adult time. Scrapbooking and sewing time to be exact. I have been feeling creative lately, but have no outlet. My office where I usually work is packed full of all our basement treasures because we are preparing to lay carpet (yay). So yesterday, I took a break from the above and went shopping. I bought the below. Don't you just love JOE???

Ava has moved to the next carseat (what a big girl) and this trip was the first shopping trip where both kids sat side by side in the cart. It was so fun. Kynan and Ava played and when Ava started fussying, Kynan hugged and kissed her telling her it will be over soon. LOL. Like shopping was some horrible thing. They all chirped up after an arrowroot cookie and skiddles.

Love Ava's new face???

Well, that's all I have for ya. Missing Dana, tired of doing laundry, shopping, and kids. That's my life right now. Snoozeville!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm ready to move Josie out of her carseat too. We bought a new SWEET one this weekend for her. She's getting close to 20 lbs and way to heavy to carry!

I hope Dana is in town for you next week! If Kynan is feeling better, we should get together some time next week.

kelle said...

I love Ava's face! She's way too cute!

info@thebabymarketplace.com said...

I love her cute little expressions.

MK

Kaili said...

oh man look at that face, so funny! Jaia had the same sleeper, oh cuteness!