Wednesday, February 13, 2008

You Know You're in the Prairie's When...


This morning, we were heading out to MOPS and Kynan opened the door to this.

I literally had to dig us out and dig around the van just to get in. I gunned it through the snow drift that had accumilated at the bottom of my driveway.

When I got home, it snowed so much again that I had to gun it back up the driveway and dig us back into the house. I was laughing the whole time, thinking in BC it is plus 4 today and their snow is melting.

Ahhh... to live in the prairies during winter :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

hahaha. Yup! I was going to do a similar post today. What a crazy snow day! Except Susie, it's days like today that you STAY HOME! It's 4:55 p.m. and me and the girls are still in our pjs. ;)

Karen Mayer said...

Looks pretty but I'll take melting snow and above zero temps everytime.
Love Mom

Kaili said...

Bbbbrrrrrrrr! No Thank you!