Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Day For Love


I know that some people think it is silly to celebrate love on one day a year when throughout the year is filled with love, but for Dana and I it is nice to have an excuse to do it for one more day. Sometimes in the hustle and bustle of life you need a neon sign saying 'Show someone you love them today'. We like to think of Valentine's Day not just a couples day, but a day to show love to everyone we know. SO to all of you, we hope you have a Happy Love Day and know that a couple of prairie folk are lovin' ya more today!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Such a nice pictuer! How was the pizza? I wanted one so bad, but didn't work out. I did get diamond earrings however! Score!
I just thought I'd let you know if you are wondering why the header looks different, I changed it a bit so it would fit, it was making me crazy looking at it sticking out on one side. Happy V-day!

Karen Mayer said...

I got flowers and turtles. Big surprise as your dad never goes into the commercialized part of V-Day. Hope you had a great day.
Love you all
Mom