Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ok, yesterday we bought an attachment for our bike for the kids to sit in. I envisioned many long bike rides, with kids laughing and smiling in the back, and shedding the pounds as we ride along. We just got back from our very first bike ride, and besides the screaming kids in the back, the stroller coming unhooked from my bike (the safety latch works thankfully), and the extremely flat tires..... I am exhausted and SO out of shape. Sadly we just went around our small little block. Sad? Not as sad as the big bowl of honey nut cheerios and strawberries I consoled myself with.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Hey Susan! I love all the posts you have been doing, thanks so much!! You are too hard on yourself, I bet it will get a lot easier, especially once the tires are inflated properly and the kids will get to like it.

I love the Ava pictures, she is so advanced.

*hugs*

Jen said...

Hey Susie-

When you have a minute will you post the pics of the kids at the park? I'd like to see our two cuties in action. :)