Friday, August 17, 2007

The Calgary Zoo

This one is for Jaia. Hippos! I had to squeeze between two very large viewers to get this shot. They were very lazy hippos.
Dana telling Kynan to look at the camera. Note the giraff in the background.

Silly Susie.


The Asian Elephant wasn't very photogenic



The whole family. Ava slept throughout most of the park but woke up long enough for this out of focus picture.




The primate building. I love this shot.





In the prehistoric park. Dinosaurs!!!!






3 comments:

Kaili said...

Great photo update! Keep 'em comin!
Love Ava's smiley face, so cute!

Trisha said...

Awesome, I love the transformer boxes hehe. That zoo looks like it was fun too. I love the picture of you and Ava with the prairie background!

Jen said...

Ava is just so cute I could melt each time I look at her. :)