Saturday, August 18, 2007

Prairie Rain

As I read through some Saskatchewan Tourism brochures (my way of educating myself about my new province) I listen to the rain pour down outside. Our first storm since we have been here. It sounds and smells so beautiful. We opened up our front window and just listened to the thunder and watch the lightening strike. Tomorrow we are heading to Regina Beach for the day. It should be fun. We are hoping to go camping next weekend and Miller is coming to visit on the long weekend. Lots of fun and exciting plans.

2 comments:

Kaili said...

It's raining here too, but not hard. Snuggly, movie like day.
Have fun at the beach!

Dana McCallum said...

Great pictures of the kids on your trip. I miss you all very much. I miss the little talks Ava and I had. I miss Kynan asking for Mighty Machines, Chitty, Bang, Bang and of course FOOD. I miss our little sewing sessions, be it together or over the phone. I miss the time we had a the flea market. Those were very special times for me. I read the quote "First we give them roots, then we give them Wings." It helps me get through the days without seeing you guys. But we will see you in just 4 short months. I still feel this is a positive move for your little family. Us older folk just take a little longer adjusting to change. We love you lots.