Monday, August 20, 2007

The Life of a Mom...

I am sitting in our living room right now listening to Ava coo. She has been sleeping for almost 4 hours in her swing. Crazy! Kynan just woke up from his nap and demanded Mighty Machines. When I put in 'At the Airport', he said "no mom, dirt". So 'At the Cement Yard' it was. His bum is all rashed out because he refused to tell me that he poo'd. He was doing really good, but now is back to not saying anything. Some days I think we are on the brink of potty training him, but then we have a day like today. Anyway, I am a little bored. I was organising my closet, but ran out of hangers. Walmart stop tonight. I then started cutting in the paint in the Kitchen, but ran out of umph. I love the colour. It's called Grass Clothe. I should be making dinner....lasana to celebrate Dana's first day of work, but I still have lots of time before he gets home. So here I am, snuggling with Kynan, blogging and watching Mighty Machines. The life of a mom....

No comments: