Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm Freezing Mommy!

This afternoon I thought it would be a good idea to go for a walk, and it was so pretty outside. The sun was shining, the snow was glistening, so I bundled up the kids and drove to Wascana Park to go for a walk through a winter wonderland.







Right after this picture (above) was taken, Kynan looked at me and said 'I'm freezing Mommy'. So in total we walked about 100 yards and then decided to turn around and go back to the van.

And here (below) are some random pictures.
A 'boys' lunch. Typical in our house.

Ava 'fingerin' it.


The other day we blew bubbles and the kids LOVED it.

Ava sitting up and playing with all her new toys on Baba's 'peek-a-boo' blanket.
Great shots of her chompers.


This morning we all woke up with bed head. You'll especially love Ava's bed head. Ha.


4 comments:

wandi said...

Great Susie. It was so very pretty out. I love it when the frost covers the trees like that. Yes it was a wee bit chilly, but was very nice to see the sun. Love the shots of the kids. Ava's bed head is wild and crazy. Are you all feeling well? I'm still quite sick feeling. This is going on the third week. Oh well this to shall pass. Good for you for venturing out in the cold. It was worth it cuz you got some very nice photos.

Kaili said...

Nice post! Nice update! It kinda freaks me out how much Ava looks like Dana did when he was a baby. I haven't seen your baby pictures, but she sure looks like D.
I can't believe she is sitting already. I will call you back, we had a strange day today, so sorry.

Vicki said...

It is very beautiful there. It sounds like you are liking it - and that it fits you guys! So strange that when you moved away, we moved back. Maybe one day we'll be liing in the same place at the same time.

V.

Lindsay said...

Ahhh my favorite place in the world. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of Wascana Park as I do. I could spend hours just walking and lounging in the place. Hope you have a good weekend.