Wednesday, January 16, 2008

W.O.W.

Wow is right. I didn't quite think I was going to get that response, but cool. I like to know what people think and think it's important to have a voice and use it. I have to clarify that I did say toying with the idea. We are definately not committed to anything and more so unsure about moving than about staying. Having said that, the next few weeks will be spent in prayer while we ponder this major life decision so I will be taking a bit of a sabbatical. I love my blog and being able to share what is going in my mind. It feels good to release it; however, I don't want to hurt anyone bu building something up and then letting them down or vise versa. So please keep us in your prayers that God will shine a light on our path. Until then... I will miss you.

2 comments:

K said...

Hi Susie- just sending words of encouragement. We are in the exact same boat about moving back to town. Although we have decided that is what we are doing, we hesitated telling anyone for fear of the response from others which would then make us second guess our own judgement. I hope you dont think this is too bold for me to say, considering you dont know me, but I do know who you are: You need to do what is right for YOUR family. We have had comments from others (well meaning and otherwise) when a few people found out we are moving back after being where we are for a year.

Trust God and your own heart on this one. Those two things alone are what counts. If you guys feel honestly that you gave it a go where you are, but it isnt worth the struggles then do what you need to to make it right. My hubby and I just had this conversation: Too many people pass judgement on others. People move every day in this world, to give their families a better life. If you think that is back in Summerland, then go for it. If you decide it may be where you are, then give it some more time.

God bless and guide you. We feel like we are walking in the wilderness right now, but God is on the journey as well.

Angella said...

You guys do what you feel is best!

:)