Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tagged

A friend of mine tagged me to do this challenge sorta speak so I thought I better do it seeming as she put a link on her blog to mine.... yikes. Here are the rules : Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog (some random, some weird). Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs and then let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

5 Things You May Not Know About Me....

1. I LOVE Country music. I mean adore it... it is all I listen to. There is something about it that makes me focus on what is most important in life.

2. I really do care what other people think. I worry if I hurt peoples feelings, or get upset if I am not included in something. I am a people pleaser.

3. I would put my Christmas tree up in early November if I could. Dana has this tradition not to put any Xmas decorations up until after Dec 5th. I fond it so hard to follow because I LOVE Christmas and would start two months ahead if I could.

4. I get really frustrated when things are disorganized or a mess, even though I am not the best housekeeper. Seriously, I get very hard to live with if things are messy. Dana loves me dispite it.

5. I love to volunteer. I have always been involved as long as I could remember. I still remember in Grade 7 I asked the princable at my school if I could deliver a speech on citizenship at our year end closing ceremony. I am very much a goody tushoos.

Well, I guess that's it. I tag:

Jen, Christie, Trisha, Kelle, Wanda

No comments: