Monday, November 12, 2007

Grateful For....

Dana and all oh his wonderfulness.
Kynan and his quirky personality and unconditional love.
Ava and the sweetness she brings to our lives... even sleepless nights.
All of our family who may not live down the street anymore, but are still very much apart of our lives.
Our home... undone as it is, it is slowly unfolding a charming little nest
MOPS... like I said before it has been a God sent
Conversations with old and new friends
Hearing your children laugh and play
Even sometimes hearing that reassuring cry
A vehicle that is my freedom most days to take the kids to new park... new discoveries
Low Fat Pudding- it's getting me through Weight Watchers
Ice Cream... always
Again.. my husband... who is working so hard on making our house a nest
Vaccums... yah for suction
The Sun... it has been shining so much even with the dropping temperature
The internet (thanks Joyce for mentioning it)... purely for the connection
And soooo much more.....

3 comments:

Karen Mayer said...

We have many blessings in our lives. Healthy, happy children and our wonderful grandchildren, who make all the trials of raising kids our greatest blessing.

Bloggy Mama said...

isn't it wonderful to have so much to be thankful for!

Amanda Franks said...

Great list. I love pudding too, but haven't been able to convince myself low fat would be any good, I may have to try it now......(and all our other november posts, so great! I didn't know you were doing the november deal,I'll be by more often!)