Tuesday, November 20, 2007

She is 6 months!

I know I post alot about how fast Ava is growing, but it was 6 months yesterday and her babyhood thus far seems to be chasing by. In my mind, only yesterday I was on my balcony in Summerland saying a little prayer to the stars that this little bambino would hurry up and come. Little did I know that she was on her way. I was so excited to be experiencing birth naturally and with every contraction I got more and more excited. It was no where near as painful as Kynan, but equally magical. I still remember Carleen asking us if we wanted to know what it was. We were just so happy that she was here, we forgot to ask what the sex was. When she said it was a girl, I think I heard the angels sing. I had her in my arms. My beautiful Lily. Time chased away from that moments on and now she is singing her song in her exersaucer, laughing at Kynan and sucking her gums (her new trick). She fills my heart with joy everyday. I know that there is greatness in her. Some superior reason why she is here. I love her so incredibly much. It's hard to believe that I was scared I wouldn't love her as much as I love Kynan. Somehow your heart grows. Happy 6 month, Ava Lily. You are a great blessing.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Wow, it is hard to believe Ava is six months already. What a loving post Susan :)

Karen Mayer said...

Time sure flies by these days. I can't beleive that it is six months already. Count down to X-mas and our visit. Love you bunches.

*M* said...

I too can't believe she's six months:) wow! she's beautiful.
i've tagged you on my blog, check it out!