Friday, November 9, 2007

Seeming as Dana already posted about what I was going to write about- my MOPS group. I need to think of something else.

First of all, isn't my husband a sweety. I love him so much. Just when I think all hope is lost he pulls something like that and...... totally redeems himself. OK, now I am talking like him :)

Secondly, my MOPS group has been a saving grace for me. I really feel like I connect with these ladies. I am not a third wheel or feel like I competing with a friendship that has been established for years. Alot of the ladies are new to Regina like me and are just starting to build their friendships. I am so thankful that it seems to be working out.

Thirdly, what I really want to talk about, photography. I have always loved taking pictures and have never really been that good. Until I got my SLR and now I occasionally get a good shot. I am hoping to enroll in some classes to improve my skill. One thing Dana said to me is that 'the difference between a professional and an ammature is the ability to ace a picture when it really counts'. I am not quite there... aka: far from. But slowly but surely. I am finding everyday I am pulling out my camera and playing with it. Playing with the white balance, the Aparture, the ISO, the shutter speed. All that. One thing that has been so informative has been Angella's Foto Fridays. Thanks so much girlie for doing that!

This was a really lamo post so sorry. Better luck tomorrow.

2 comments:

wandi said...

Not lame at all sweetie. Yes your hubby is a sweetie and so are you. Your babies are too. I hope you call me again to look after your babes. Sorry I missed the last time. I am also willing to travel, meaning I will come to your place so that babes can go to sleep in their own beds. Just give me a call.

Karen Mayer said...

You take beautiful pictures. Remeber Shane & Margaret's wedding. The one picture of Margaret with her vail, looking down, pondering the big step she was about to take? That is an awesome picture of Margaret. Their wedding pictures were as good, if not better than a professiona;.