Saturday, November 15, 2008

Little Miracles...


This week I am reminded that our lives our filled with little miracles. My little nephew, Calvin, reminds me of this through his strength and endurance. He had a 12 hour surgery, survived, and has a much better prognoses than expected. He is on life support right now; however, he is on the road to recovery. Every day he fights back and lives is a little God given miracle. We are so thankful. Because we can't be with my new little nephew and niece, we are looking at our kids and trying to love on them extra this week. Celebrating the miracles they are in our lives.

Ava's new scary eyes look. Kynan use to do this a ton when he was little and it was so funny when Ava pulled this one out of her pocket.

Ava sure loves her strawberries, and yes she put them on her finger tips. So cute!

Kynan took this picture of Dana. Is my husband weird or what?!!?

My new hair style! I have never been one for bangs, but I took the leap and I love it!

Other than the obvious pending unknown with little Calvin, we are doing fine. Today we are hoping to have a fun family day with the kidlets and just enjoy being together.

We hope you take time to enjoy the little miracles in your life. Have a happy weekend!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for sharing Dana today!


Your hair looks SOOOO good! Love it.

Kaili said...

Love photo updates! Cute hair cut.

Trisha said...

Hi Susan, we'll have to chat on the phone really soon now that we are back home from the coast. Calvin is SUCH a fighter, he amazes me every day the strength he has for such a tiny baby.

Your hair looks awesome! I love that cut on you so much :)

Love you and miss you.