Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finally...


I'm sorry I took so long uploading some pictures for you. But finally we have some so let's go over the update. Above is Ava modeling her new jewelery from Baba. Thanks Baba! Ava especially loves the earrings.

Before we went in for Thanksgiving feast, the streets was clear and it was a warm fall evening. Then, at about 10pm, we walked to this! Crazy!

The next day we decided to take advantage before all the snow melted. We had fun with the kids and found out that Ava loves the snow.

Below the kids are warming up in the tub. My mom has dozen of these kind of pictures of us when we were little so I am always trying to snap some good tub pictures.


The picture above is actually taken by Kynan. He is loving playing with our little camera and there are usually over two dozen pictures of his when we upload. I love it though. Kynan really captured a moment.

One evening, Ava surprised us when we couldn't find her and finally heard her slurping away in the shoe closet. This girl REALLY loves shoes.

Happy Halloween! I want to suck your blood! Kynan went as spooky dracula. And Ava went as a warm, cuddly lion. Early that day she went as a pretty princess. She got more into the lion character with her pretty princess but both times she was simply adorable. It was a beautiful night and we had a blast.


thanks for you patience. hopefully next time you won't have to wait so long!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

I LOVE the photo update! All of those pictures are fabulous. Ava looks so cute in her jewelery and also out in the snow in her snow suit with a pink little button nose :)

Kynan's costume was pretty great, it looks like he really got into the whole dracula bit... very cute (I mean scary)!

Carleen said...

Nice pictures!
Wow is Ava ever changing.
I love talking to Kynan on the phone too!
Today is a sunny one here in Summerland. I already did the Emu Walk this morning with my new friend Gerri, and the Emu was there. Plus there is a new horse at Shirley's field so that was a nice suprise Jaia will love.
Take care!
Love you ALL!
Mom/Carleen/Baba*

wandi said...

Kids are so cute in the costumes. Love the pictures. How is everyone feeling now? Good I hope.

Kaili said...

Love the photo update. I miss those little monkeys!
I'm surprised Dana didn't force Kynan to wear fake dracula teeth! haha!