Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm an Auntie.... Again!

A few days ago my brother's wife, Margaret, gave birth to two beautiful twins (at least I think they are beautiful- I actually haven't seen them). The girl was 7 lbs. 10 oz. and is named Georgia Lee Mayer. The boy was 6 lbs. 13 oz. and is named Calvin Zachary. I am so proud of my sister-in-law. She apparently did very well and and is in recovery. Georgia is doing well too, and trying to nurse. Calvin, is the one with the heart defect. He is doing better than expected, but still will be going into heart surgery tomorrow. They need to fix a hole and a flap. He is getting the best care he can and I am confident he will pull through. But, if all you praying types out there wouldn't mind sending a message to the big man upstairs on Calvin's behalf we would be so grateful.

Shane and Margaret, I wish I could be there to love on you and all three of your babies. Please know I am thinking about you all the time and you have been in my prayers constantly. I can't wait to see you again, whenever that will be.

xoxoxoxox

5 comments:

Audrey said...

Wow, those are great sizes for twins. I'm sending positive vibes to your nephew. And you are right, he is in great hands at that hospital.

Congratulations to the whole family!

Bloggy Mama said...

I'm praying, too.

Sue said...

Congratulations to the "Mayer" Family. What great news! Our thoughts go out to Calvin with a speedy recovery.
Blessings :)

wandi said...

Congrats to you and your brother. I am praying. Love you!

Carleen said...

I talked to Dana tonight re. Calvin I hope each day gets better!
We are headed to Vegas tomorrow will call you when we get home "Auntie Susie".
Love ALL around!

Carleen/Mom/Baba XXXX!! :)