Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Beyond Cute


This will be a completely random post all about my kids....

The other day we were over at Abby's house and Dana walked in on the kids 'playing doctor'. Kynan was lying on the bed and Abby had stethascope in hand. Apparently Abby is going to be a doctor when she grows up. I love the innocents of children, but when they are about 8 no more playing in each other rooms! LOL.

Kynan has also got into singing lately and he picks up songs really fast. He learned 'You are my Sunshine' after about 5 run throughs. And sings it all the time to Ava. He also knows his alphabet by heart, probably because I sing it to him when we nurse. He knows a few other songs too and is always asking us to sing to him now. Especially at bed time, twinkle twinkle.

Ava is gurgling now.... seriously. It sounds like she has mouthwash and is about to spit. It sounds so funny. And she gets louder if you don't acknowledge her. She is developing such a strong voice. I already have a feeling that she is going to be very independant and vocal.

I also think Ava will be crawling soon. Maybe this is pre-mature, but she tries she just doesn't know how to coordinate herself yet, but she definately has the strength.

That's about all that is new with my darlings, as for me, I am feeling so much better already. I have been making a conscious effort to feel good. Whenever I feel myself slipping into a hole, I affirm myself and say 'Today is a good day' and then stop what I am doing and take a few moments for myself. It seems to be working. It's amazing the power of mind.

Anyway, that is my update. Have a happy day.

4 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

have a happy day, to you, too!!

*M* said...

that sounds like such a good plan, i think i might try it too. today is a good day.

Trisha said...

I love hearing about the kids, how they are doing and the progress they are making; it makes me feel closer to you all :)

Karen Mayer said...

Great picutre of the kids!!! Have a happy day