Monday, October 22, 2007

Not that long ago...

my little angel was a tiny little being in my arms. So peaceful, sleeping, no worries... It's hard to believe that she now looks like this.....




In only 5 months! i can't imagine looking back on her life on her 21st birthday. I will be 45 years old. Yikes.

Ava turned 5 months on Friday. The time seems to be going by to fast. I wish I could slow down our moments together. Especially when she wants to cuddle. I wish I could freeze everything else in those moments and just enjoy your existence. She is incredible. A miracle. My sweet angel baby.

4 comments:

Kaili said...

Holy crap she really looks like Dana in that last picture. SO SWEET! Miss my sweet niecey-poo!

Joyce said...

she is adorable!!!

Karen Mayer said...

You sure can see the resemblance between Kynan and Ava. Both are great looking kids. Miss them lots

Trisha said...

Wow Ava is beautiful, thanks for the updated picture!