Thursday, January 29, 2009

We have some breaking news...

Nope... not pregnant! LOL!

Ava has officially given up her bottle. Bedtime and nap time are little touch and go, but mostly peaceful. My little baby is a little girl. AND she pee'd in the potty for the first time too. I have to say this occurrence is few and far between, but she seems to becoming more and more determined about becoming trained. Last night, she came in to the bedroom and said "I poohed." With dirty diaper in one hand and a new one in the other. What a sweetie, eh?!?!?

As for Kynan, his drawings are becoming a lot more clear. I wish I could say he is drawing people, but more so cars with wheels and steering wheels. He is also working on identifying and drawing letters. This has been a long time coming and is usually done with bribery.... yes, I am a fabulous mother. Thank you. LOL.

Anyway, speaking of mothering, I have a mountain of laundry calling my name.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

When your done your laundry, wanna come and do mine??

Bloggy Mama said...

Nice!!! Once again, your title got me. Any tricks for passing off the soother for my girl?