Thursday, January 22, 2009

Priceless

I wanted to share this before I forgot....

1. At dinner, Kynan was eating his food and paused to say. "Mmmmmm, mom this is good. I feel better now. I am going to grow bigger, and Bigger, and BIGGER." I then asked him what he is going to be when he grows up.... He pondered it a little and then said, "Oh, maybe I will be too high." What can I say put burst into laughter.

2. If I share a story about Kynan, I should really share a story about Ava. I was crying today (I am pretty emotional) and I was putting Ava's laundry away while she played. She heard me crying and came over gave me a real big hug, kissed me, and then told me "It okay". She continued to rub my back and tell me that over and over until I hugged her back and said thank you. Then she went back to playing dolly. What a heart hey?

I just had to share what wonderful and humorous people my kids are.

4 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Peace, Susie.

Trisha said...

Kynan - you are too cute!
Ava - what a sweetheart.
Susan - I read your blog every chance I get.

We got your package in the mail the other day - I will call you sometime - thank-you very much for sending that, we are glad to hear Kynan enjoyed picking himself out a toy.

Love you, miss you. Hugs

kelle said...

Thanks for sharing those 2 stories. And thanks for a great evening last night.

wandi said...

Your babies are very awesome. But my dear sweetie, please do tell what were you crying about? Can I help in any way? Please dear girl let me know. When I hear that you are sad then I am sad. If it's the cold temps then I understand! If it is something more serious then perhaps I can relate and help you. Oh now I am so sad and sorry that you were crying in front of your baby. But God does gift us with wee ones in our life to help us and bless us. Love you sweetie. Do call me.