Sunday, January 18, 2009

Plus ONE!!!!




This has been a fun filled weekend with lots of fun moments. Like the kids in the bath. They love playing together and blowing bubbles.



When mom is away, the kids will play. This is Dana's influence of course, one night while I was out.




We went for a day of taboggoning because the temperature was PLUS ONE!!! That is unheard of in these prairies so we took full advantage. It was SO much fun.

Then I was able to get a little creative while the kids napped. I spent the afternoon creating and working on my scrapbooks. Check out my etsy site for some new creations.





3 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Looks wonderful.
P.S. I can't help but think that "plus one" is a double entendre ;)

Sue said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all! Good times!

margaret said...

I sure am missing you guys. I love you Susie, give those darlings a hug and kiss from Auntie Margaret and Uncle Shane.