Thursday, April 17, 2008

Earthy Thursdays


Opps! I almost forgot that today is suppose to be Earthy Thursdays. I missed last week so I thought, better late than never for this week. I was going to write about a cool thing that Dana read about called Solar Hybrid Lighting, but I couldn't get my act together. Next week!

For this week all I want to do is actually ask you a question. I do all these posts and Dana and I have actually changed alot of our consumer habits. Our most recent change is actually switching Ava's Diapers to GDiapers. If you haven't heard of them check out Kaili's post about them. The are great. But truth be known, I find 'going green' kind of mind boggling and time consuming. As a mom of two, I am sure most of you can empathize that I don't have a lot of time or mind left for that matter. Please share some of your simple eco-friendly rules that you follow. Share your wisdom.

No comments: