Friday, April 11, 2008

Cupcake Madness




Well, I am off for the entire weekend for a Woman's Retreat through my church. I am excited, but a little sad. This will be one of the last times all my church friends will be together before we move. We have to bring a snack for tonight so I made cupcakes because I have a huge sweet tooth.

Trisha, take a look and let me know what you think. I was thinking we could do this for your wedding. I bought crystal sprinkles and turquoise food dye. Imagine the same design, but with silver wrappers and the turquoise icing???? Email or call me to let me know.

7 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

I did cupcakes at my wedding. It was a rainbow theme, so they were rainbow batter and sooooo good!

Karen Mayer said...

Cupcakes look great!!!!
Mom

Jen said...

Have a great last weekend with your church pals!

Kaili said...

Have a fun week end! Where is it? Close to home?

The cupcakes look yummy, but aren't they purplish-pink?

Susie said...

Kaili.... The retreat was at Echo lake, about an hour away. And the cupcakes are purple, but I have turquoise food colouring for Trisha. I just made them purple for the ladies.

Trisha said...

I like the crystal sprinkle idea Susie :) Great job! We can practice making some cupcakes with Marcella, but that was something she offered to do. Can't wait to start working on the invitations!!

wandi said...

The cupcakes were beautiful. I did not have the pleasure of trying them. But all the girls around me were giving your cupcakes high praise.