Thursday, March 6, 2008

Picture Puke

We created these at MOPS last week. They are Gift Tins.

On Friday we went to the Science Centre for some much needed family time.

I was reluctant to post this picture, but this is me being. Stupid.

I love this shot. This is not actually Kynan touching it. He was pretty terrified of it.

Kynan with beer goggles.

There was a park outside with a rope swing. We quickly got a few shots before mom was saying,
"Hurry up, I'm freezing." It was something like -25 that day.

Ava's new trick of standing up. The other day she stood up all on her own without anything around her. She truly amazed me with her determination. She stands for about 5 seconds and then falls on her bum and giggles.

And of course the traditional daddy trick that gives mom a heart attack everytime he does it.

Kynan in all his seriousness lately. He's growing up too fast.

On Saturday Dana forced me out of the house to Moose Jaw for some much needed me time. I went to a little scrapbooking store and worked there for most of the day on Ava's album. I also went and had lunch by myself and a little walk around the cute little town. It was surprisingly it was very relaxing and fun. I'm not usually a 'by myself' kinda gal, but it was nice.

The whole time I was there I was dreaming of this machine. They had one there for customers to use and I just fell in love with it. Notice above the 'Birth of a Flower'. That was done with this machine, the Cricut.

Well, that's it for today. I should be a good mom now and go play with my kids. Or maybe a good wife and do some laundry or cleaning ;P

2 comments:

Kaili said...

Can't believe Ava is standing AND doing that crazy Daddy trick with Dana!
Kynan does seem alot more serious these days.
I hear he wants to chat with Jaia, I'll call you when we have a spare moment. J-Bean would love to talk to K-Boy too!
Great pictures update!

Sue said...

Yes, great pictures update. Nice that you all were able to have some family time, I know Dana's been working hard.

Crazy....Ava standing - holy moly! She'll be walking in know time - yikes! Ava and Kynan are growing like crazy - looking forward to seeing you all in May.

Speaking of May, so are the moving plans just on hold til things become a little more concrete? What's up?