Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Listed


Welcome to our home.... which is finally done! As I promised months ago, here are is the proof. Above is our living room and it's clean! Staged with beautiful Debbie Travis chairs; however, they are the most uncomfortable chairs I have ever sat on.

Ava's 'butterfly room'. Pink and Girlie!

Can you guess who's room is this? McQueen lover, Mr. K!

The Master Boudoire- serene and sexy.. LOL... sorry did I laugh?

The family room.... where we spend most of our time. don't you love Dana's built in shelves? And yes, that is 'cappacino' shag carpet.


If anyone wants to know, we built this bathroom in a week! Last week it was just a framed box and now look at the relaxing oasis it is. I love it.

Our kitchen, the heart of the home. I love the colour. The only vibrant colour in the house.... asparagus green.

I have to say, walking around our home today, I am sad to be leaving it. It is finally done and exactly the way we pictured it when we first moved in. Today is a little bitter sweet because of that. I think this is the first home I absolutely love. We are listed and accepting offers on Monday so who knows what the week has in store. Hopefully, success. Pray for us that we can keep the house clean and the kids occupied while we have lots of showings. Our realtor warned us that we would be busy.

Now, as for an update, the reno's is pretty much what we have been doing for the past two weeks, sometimes working until 1am. BUT we had an awesome Easter so I will post some pictures in the next few days.

12 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Looks amazing, Susie!!

Sarah said...

Your home is very beautiful...great job. I can't believe how much you've accomplished with two little kidlets at home. I have my envision in my head, but it hasn't shown up yet! Isn't it always the case that it just gets the way you like it when it's time to sell?? All the best with the sale...I'm sure it'll go fast.
Did you do the mural yourself on your living room wall? or is that a stencil thingy?

Susie said...

i did it myself (from a picture) dana was a little worried but he liked after it was done

Susie said...

i did it myself (from a picture) dana was a little worried but he liked after it was done

Karen Mayer said...

I cant beleive the differnce the shelving made in the basement, and painting the fireplace. Looks absolutely amazing. Love the bathroom, You 2 should be very proud of the accomplishment and in only a couple of weeks. OOOHHH Yah. Green with envy. nothing gets done that fast around here here.
Love
Mom

Jen said...

The basement looks fantastic! Good work team McCallum!

mrcds said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adele said...

I think it looks great I especially love the living room. Ignore the nitwit who commented above me they are obviously just jealous that they can't do anything more inspirational than plain taupe walls.

Sue said...

Good job Dana and Susan! Love the colours, now what is the name of that green? I'm painting our dining room and living room green and as always, still looking at greens.

With the weird comment - who writes that stuff!?

You guys should be proud!

Susie said...

Sue- It is called Grass Cloth from Behr. We love it and it covers well. It still is in a neutral pallet but with a little spunk. Happy Painting!

kelle said...

It looks awesome!! Beautifully done!!!

Kaili said...

Looks good, I'm sure it'll sell super quick! Keep us updated, and I'd love to see the Easter pics.