Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's Potty Time!


Ok, first of all let's give credit to where credit is due- I found this picture via google and fotosearch. Obviously it is not mine. Trying to get a picture of Kynan on the pot is well.... near to impossible. But I am so happy to report that he is doing it. For the last three days we have been diaper free, outside naps and nighttime. He has only had one poopy accident. Not only is he blazing ahead in the potty area, but we have also eliminated his bottle at bedtime. We lost it (cough) and can't seem to find it ;) He takes a little longer to settle, but he is doing it!

I am so proud of my little man. That is exactly what he is. He is growing up so fast and seeing him in big boy pants is so bitter sweet (honestly more sweet). Bitter in the mere fact that it is evidence that our children don't stay young forever and every day that passes it shows. I looked at his baby book the other day and just remembering holding his tiny body for the first time... ahhh.... all those new mom feeling start floating back. But I will be completely honest, most of my emotions is leaning on the sweet side. I am so happy that I can actually see a diaper-free future for him now where as before I was so frustrated changing his leaky, poopy, disgusting diapers. Also, the money savings in using the toilet- hallelujah! AND more so for him in the simple fact that he can go to pre-school now. Well, not now, but when he is completely trained. Yay! My little Mr. K is becoming more of a Mister than I ever imagined.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Kynan!!

Karen Mayer said...

We are so proud of you Kynan!!!!!
Love Poppa and grandma