Friday, December 7, 2007

Signs of Christmas

Dana's Christmas Lights that he worked so hard on.
We both realised these were the first Christmas lights that Dana put up all by himself.
Oh Christmas Tree!

Starlight, Starbright

Dana's 1st Christmas Decoration. Note the year.

Kynan's 1st Christmas ornament (haven't found the 'perfect' one for Ava yet)
An ugly 'Dana childhood' ornament that makes it onto our tree every year.
It just isn't Christmas without it.

Kynan's favorite ornament on our tree. He is always taking it off and hiding it somewhere.
Don't ask me why we have a 'boot' ornament. Only Carleen knows.

The advent calendar. An elf leaves a note or a gift every night until Christmas eve. Kynan loves it and every morning says Santa has been here.


You are Welcome!

It just isn't Christmas without the unused decorative wax candles.

Nativity

Now some photos for good measure.... my new mural.

Ava's front tooth

A hunk of banana. Clearly not a favorite.

But loves those peas.

'Hand off my peas'
















11 comments:

Michelle said...

Susie, did you paint that mural yourself? It is lovely.

Lindsay said...

I love LOVE LOVE that mural. Wanna come to my house and do something funky like that in my bedroom. I need someone creative!
Looks fantastic!

Jen said...

I like the mural too. Good work Susie!

And yes, I'm going to the brunch tomorrow a.m.

Trisha said...

Great photos, your place looks so "homey" and festive. That mural is fabulous!

Sue said...

Great pictures! That is a funky mural, how'd you do it? Very neat. Your house does look very festive, kinda makes me feel like decorating. Nah, not gonna happen til the 15th.

Bloggy Mama said...

I agree, cool mural!!

Karen Mayer said...

Can hardly wait to see everything up close and personal. 11 days and counting. Love the banana picture of Ava.

Kaili said...

Nice to see the Christmas update!
Ava looks JUST like Dana did but in a PINK sleeper! Weird!

Amanda Brown said...

The mural is fabulous! You've got a real talent there, Susie. :)

Angella said...

Pretty photos, Susie!

I love the mural :)

Merry Christmas!!

wandi said...

Fantastic post Susie girl. I love all your decorations. Is that a Fontanini nativity set you have? It sure looks like it. Cheers!