Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy Birthsary!


Today is my sister-in-law's, Kaili, birthday. She is an amazing mom... one who I truly admire. a loving sister, I see it whenever the siblings are together. And just an all around pretty amazing person. Kaili... I hope you had an amazing birthday and know that we wish we could have been there with you celebrating. We love you.

Also, my parents are celebrating another wedding anniversary. Now, I forget, but I think it is over 30 years and my mom told me that last night they experienced their very first flat tire together. I thought it was pretty romantic that even after 30 years they are still celebrating firsts. My mom and dad met on a blind date and within 6 weeks were married. Isn't that awesome. I love you mom and dad. Hope you had a great day of LOVE.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I first met Kaili on that chilly long long long walk and immediately felt a connection with her. I liked her from day one! She is something great.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And Happy Anniversary to Mom & Dad too! 30 years is quite the accomplishment.

Kaili said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes and thanks Jen for the kind words!