Sunday, September 2, 2007

She Laughs at Skyscrappers...


Jen and I went for a walk in Cathedral with the kids last week. She asked how I was adjusting the city and I told her that I am learning to love all the skyscrappers. She laughed and then asked... "sky-scrappers??" At that moment I felt like a country bumpkin. I know Regina is no Vancouver, but I do feel that it is larger than Kelowna... and there are definitely sky-scrappers.


Kynan lovin' on Ava.

The cutest Joe shoes. I love them. Every girl needs ruby slippers.

Discovering the city....


3 comments:

Jen said...

I love Ava's little ruby slippers. So cute!

I'm glad you are getting to know the city and finding things you like about it. :)

Elizabeth said...

Great to hear that you are enjoying your new digs.

wandi said...

Great photos. These are prairie sky scrapers. They maybe look higher cuz the ground is so flat. Love the ruby slippers and love the photo of Abby and Kynan. So cute.