Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Don't Say GoodBye... Just Say So Long


Welcome to the prairies, Miller. We are so happy you came to visit. It was so nice to have someone here that we knew, that got our twisted jokes, that laughed with us... got scarred with us.... got emotional with us.... well maybe just me. I cannot tell you enough how fantastic it was to have you. Thanks Chels for giving the gift of time. You are the best.

This was on our way back from our lazy day in Regina Beach. It was soooo hot out and we didn't even bring our bathing suits, but we got some great pics.

Kynan was pertrified of being on top. He just sat there trying to balance himself and then when I went to go take the picture he started to scream. What can I say, we're great parents.

Miller being modelesc. Thanks for being my muse.

This is one of like 50 shots that Dana took of me while we were playing 'I'm too sexy'. He was pretending to be a photographer and I couldn't stop laughing.

The whole Fam Damly.... Kaili, that saying is addictive.

Peaceful Ava... for like 5 minutes.

Kynan trying to suck the jam through the package. No we weren't having toast. He is just a jam addict thanks to some Grandparents I know... just kidding.

Lovin on Miller.

Being Silly.



Ok I got Dance Revolutions for the xbox and tried it out on Sunday night. I think I lost 10 ibs trying to keep up with those stupid little arrows. This is my exercise plan for the winter. Wish me luck.

The boys... by a fountain. They make a great couple, don't you think?

Miller. We had so much fun with you, showing the city, talking, laughing, getting you scarred with our driving. You are the best and we look forward to May!

And to my readers. I try and post several pics so that family can keep up to date with us. Does anyone (aka my family) read my blog. Just curious....

8 comments:

Kaili said...

I find some times that people read blogs, but then they don't call or write. hmmmm....weird.

Ava looks HUGE!
Post some pictures of your house, I haven't seen it yet, only the outside pic.

Trisha said...

I read your blog all the time Susan! I LOVE seeing updates and all fun times you are having and how life is going. Love you *hugs*

Joyce said...

I've been reading your blog via Kaili's and my sister Audrey's...I wanted to know how you found moving away from your "comfort zone" to Regina!

wandi said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. Maybe next time we have a girls night you could come. We would love to have you join us.

Michelle said...

I read your blog Susie.

Audrey said...

I'm reading your blog too Susie. Keeping up with what's happening with you and your family in Regina.

Kathy said...

I found your blog via Jen's blog. I have been interested since reading you were moving to my fair city. I was born and raised here and love it but know the sights can't compare to ones you left. I wish your family well as you settle in.

karen said...

Hey Susie -- I read your blog too! I can't believe that you can get that dance game!! When Trav and I lived at UBC, we'd walk past the arcade and see people dancing up a storm! It would be so fun to have that in your basement!