Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What makes me drool???

Well, other than my husband ;) these muffins do.



Amanda posted on facebook that she was going to try the recipe and I had to do some baking for MOPS so I thought I would give them a whirl too. And whirl I did. These are the best muffins. I ate four in one sitting!!! Four! And then I stood up to get some more... LOL! If you love muffins as much as I do, this is a must have recipe for your collection. Check it out at Pioneer Woman (I totally love her site, one stop shop sorta blog).

I also was feeling very "Susie Homemaker" yesterday so I decided to make my all time favorite breakfast muffins, Good Morning Muffins. All in all it was a delicious day, but ask me if I got my laundry done? ..... I think you may know the answer.

1 comment:

Amanda Brown said...

Glad to be such a positive, calorie-laden influence on you! They are so delicious!!