Friday, April 16, 2010

My Little Ladybug



She is adventurous, fearless, confident, independent, gentle, happy, incredible little girl. She fills my day with laughter and love (and a few timeouts). She is the kind of girl, who loves to dress up like a princess, and once she is all dressed up she will throw her boots on and go jump in puddles. She sings in the car, brushes my hair, loves to paint and draw, and LOVES bugs. These are some shots of her in our garden (or should I say mud pit). She discovered a worm and was so fascinated with it. I am so proud of her and the little woman she is growing into. One look into her eyes and you just know she will stop hearts (Dana is already worried), but she has a heart of gold. She is my biggest challenge, but one I could not live without. I love her so very much and when she blesses you with a hug.... you literally melt.




2 comments:

Sue said...

What a sweetie! Glad she's not afraid of bugs. It will make life a lot easier. :)

Bloggy Mama said...

I love her face in that last one :)
Lovin' on your little girl from here...