Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This kids and I are inside today because I woke up to 3 inches of snow and still going. It's almost May PEOPLE!!! Urghhh! But we decided to make lemonade out of lemons and have an inside day. We did a craft (Kynan wanted to work on his letters, hence the Popsicle stick signs), we painted Ava's toe nails (then had a minor incident with her stealing some cuticle oil and dumping it on the carpet), had some nutritious KD for lunch, and now it is nap time (AKA: clean up time for mom). It's been a fun morning, but now I am wiped. Still so much to do.

As for the lot front, we have listed our property in Summerland, reducing it by $20,000 to $209,000. So if you know anyone wanting to build, at that price, it truly is a steal. And we are currently looking for house here. We still have our rental feelers out, but I think we may be better off just finding a small modest home to hand our hats.

On the worried belly front, my appointment is in 4 days and counting. Still no major movements, except last night I swore I felt a kick, but I could not be certain it wasn't gas. So I am still a little worried, but a little more confident that things are fine.







Here are the kids playing around with the bambino belly. Kynan is so tender and I love the shot with him. It really shows his tenderness towards me and the baby. While in the last shot, Ava is getting up to pile drive me in the groin. Needless to say, the belly shots stopped.






Here is my latest belly shot taken by a world class photographer, Kynan John. Please no laughing...




Here are some shots from Easter. The bunny brought the kids some cool toys and a little bit of chocolate and mama made Easter Bunny Pancakes. The looked more like black bunnies because I can't cook and the icing I put on them made them look like cats, but there was effort made. LOL.


6 comments:

Jen said...

We are having an indoor day too- besides preschool. I can't believe all this snow! crazy.

Enjoy your day!

Bloggy Mama said...

Cute. I'm praying for you and your fam and your belly. love and hugs,

Carleen said...

So nice to see all of you again! Ava's eyes are SO BEAUTIFUL!
I hope the snow goes fast...
Love yo ALL!
Carleen*

Jen Wilson said...

I couldn't believe it when we woke up to snow! CRAZY!!!

Your belly looks cute ;)

Mel said...

LOVE seeing you back, Susie. You did a fantastic job with the pancakes. Your belly is super cute!

Trisha said...

That was such a fabulous blog Susie, I feel like I got a glimse into your lives :) Your belly looks beautiful and I am praying for it.

Sending hugs to you all!