Friday, October 3, 2008

We're Back....

Just a quick note to let you know that we are in Saskatchewan and doing well.

We are moved and gradually getting settled. Our apartment is alot bigger than I thought it would be and is coming together. We just bought some new bedding and for the first time in our marriage it looks like we have a "grown up" bed. We also got a new table and chairs (as we didn't have one) and we really like it. I am going to try and post some pictures so people can visualize. It's not glamurous, but it's home for now.

It is so great to be back. The leaves are changing colours and the city is bustling. I love it. It feels so good. Of course we have been busy unpacking, but we have already been out with friends for dinner and tomorrow I am going out with my friend in the morning and then it's Girls Night. I miss all these girls and it is so nice to see them.

Dana is looking for work and we are both really excited to see what he gets. I will admit I am a little scared, but confident that everything will be fine.

The kids are doing great. Kynan is so lovey, hugging and kissing me constantly. Telling me he loves me. Ava is even doing it too. I love it. He loves the apartment and seems to be settling really well. We were driving by our old house today and Kynan asked why we weren't going home. I explained that people bought our house and they live there now and we can't go in. He said "But I like my house. They should leave." It was so cute. I couldn't believe his memory. The kids are even sharing a bedroom and so far so good.

We don't get a phone until Oct 16th.
And we are online so email away.

I will hopefully be able to post some pictures soon.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Welcome back Susie!

See you tonight.

Lindsay said...

Welcome back. Have a fantastic weekend!

Jen Wilson said...

Hey! It was great to meet you the other night. I hope your husband finds a job soon. I know the Lord will provide for you!

ladybird39pm said...

Hi Susie
we will be leaving to morow morning Monday. I need to go to the drivers license place to renew my drivers license. so should be leaving around 9AM. Will contact you when we arrive in Texas. Good to hear Danna will start his new job tomorrow.
Grannie Pat