Monday, May 12, 2008

Abandoned...

I just wanted to apologize to those who check in here, no and again. I haven't been keeping you updated at all and I have to say you won't see much of me on here. I have a crazy month ahead of me and literally have no time to breathe.

We made it to Summerland ok. Thank to Miller and Chels, good friends who came out east to help us move. It's wonderful being back with family, but I miss my Saskatchewanian friends dearly. So it's been an adjustment.

What am I doing that is keeping me busy?
-Setting up our suite and unpacking
-Helping with wedding stuff and everything to do with weddings
-Planning my baby's 1st birthday party
-Volunteering with my old job
-Working part-time
Doesn't sound like alot when I write in a list like that, but I seem to be alot busier. So I will be in touch as soon as I can. Toodles!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Where are you working Susie?

Bloggy Mama said...

Thinking of you, girl!

Kaili said...

I heard a rumor you are re-planning Ava
s b-day on Jaia's Birthday, is it true? I thought it was on HER birthday?

kelle said...

Glad to hear you arrived safely! Miss you tons Susie!!

Sue said...

Will we be able to have a little bday party for Ava, yourself and Jaia when we're up there? We won't be there on the actual days (just your day) so maybe in amongst all the hustle and bustle we can celebrate the 3 birthdays too! Just a thought. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Hugs,
Sue

wandi said...

Just to let you know that we miss you so much here in Regina. So when will you be coming back? Glad you made it back to B.C. safely . We are praying for you. Miss you already.

Love from Wandixoxooxo