Saturday, May 31, 2008

Girls Day Out!

Today I had so much fun with my sister-in-law, Trisha. She whisked me away to Kelowna for a fun afternoon of shopping and talking. I miss my girlfriends in Regina so much and have been feeling a little 'home sick', so she decided to remedy it. It was exactly what the doctor ordered. We went bra shopping for her wedding day first, and then picked up her veil (so gorgeous), went to the mall and got a bag of loot there, then continued to Walmart, Home Outfitters, Addition Elle, and of course Michaels (not a trip to Kelowna without stopping there). We got some fantastic ideas for the wedding and talked about absolutely everything. Thanks so much Trish, for such a wonderful day.

Other than that, things have been really busy. The Symposium I have been planning is coming up quick. Now it is down to all the little details, so I have to get organised. Just like a wedding, there is alot to do. I go back to work for S.A.D.I. part time the end of the month too which will be great. I'm working evenings a few days a week so no child care nessessary. Yay! On Monday my girlfriend from Regina flies out and I AM SO EXCITED to see her, her baby bump, and children. And in a few short weeks we head to the coast for a family reunion. Things don't slow down here for the McCallum Clan.

3 comments:

Kaili said...

I left you a reply to your comment in my comments.

Bloggy Mama said...

Yay for girl time. Wishing you well, Susie!

Trisha said...

I had such a good time too! I'm glad you were able to come out to Kelowna to spend the day with me.