Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Endeavour


I am so excited about this new endeavour I am trying out. I am now an Arbonne Consultant! I HATE selling, but I LOVE these products. They are all botanically based, with no animal bi-products or mineral oil, and now they are PARABEN FREE! That is the main reason I signed up, to buy the products at a discount because we are always looking for good Paraben Free products, especially for our kids. Arbonne is a company out of Switzerland and has products ranging from skin and body care, aromatherapy, weight loss and vitamins.

To all my friends and family, I am offering a 25% discount off your first purchase with me. No pressure, but I am sure you will love these products as much as I do!

Check out the website, www.arbonne.ca OR for samples or catalog leave a comment on my blog and I will get in touch.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Good for you Susie. I'll let you know if I ever need anything.

How exciting for you that they went paraben free since I know how much you loved the products!

Bloggy Mama said...

Yay Susie. Way to go and good luck!

Karen said...

they have the best baby stuff for sure!