Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's All About the Bump!

Well, I thought it was about high time that I share our little bit of news with the rest of my blogger readers. For quite some time I have been feeling a little "off" or not myself. Over-emotional, super sensitive, a wee bit nauseous, and extremely tired. Last Sunday, Dana and I found out that we are expecting our 3rd baby! We are beyond thrilled and so excited that our little family is quite quickly growing into a large family. Kynan has been saying for weeks now that I have "babies in my belly". Yes, he thinks we are having twin girls! LOL! I think it is so funny what kids say. Ava shares in our joy and smiles when we talk about the new edition, but I don't think she understands yet what it means. She will though. As for me, I feel great! A little tired and grabbing naps whenever I can. I feel like my belly has popped out even this week. Pants are fitting tighter and I look forward to when I can come home and put on lounge pants. It may be in my head, but I seriously feel like I LOOK pregnant already. I already started a pregnancy journal, which I did with our first two children. I am determined that each child will not have less than the one that comes before it. Each one is a blessing and a special gift from God and I want to make an effort to ensure they feel that way. One thing I want to do this pregnancy is a weekly picture log, so stay tuned for that. Anyway, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and relish in God's little miracles.

13 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Whee, thanks for all the hints, earlier. Congratulations and I hope that you stay feeling really good! When will you be due?

Unknown said...

I know I've said this already, but I'm really happy for you! Once again, congratulations!

Jen said...

Again, congrats Susie! Very exciting. Pass on our congrats to Dana too.

Amanda Brown said...

Yay! Let me know what 3 kids is like. If you survive it, we might just try it (when we're 40). :) Congrats to you all; exciting times in your uterus!!

Audrey said...

Congratulations Susie and family!

Sarah said...

All the best to you! My 3rd pregnancy and delivery was definitely my favorite!

Lindsay said...

Congrats!!! Thats so awesome!

Jen Wilson said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Angella said...

Congratulations!!

Kathy said...

Congrats, Susie and Dana

Mommy Needs A Time Out said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommy Needs A Time Out said...

Congrats...very exciting. When is the due date?!

wandi said...

Yay! This grandma Wanda is so excited for you. I am truly happy for you and your family. Love ya!