Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Little Brother is Married!


Just a few random wedding pictures. I was too busy during the ceremony chasing after the wee ones to get any pictures so you will have to settle for the before and afters. Starting from the evening and working into early day. Above is my dad and my cousin Amanda joking around. It was so nice having my cousins here. And I think my dad is actually smiling in this picture (which is rare to catch on film).
A not so great one of me, but my cousin looks too cute.

The happy couple sharing in their first dance as Mr. & Mrs. Mayer.

If you like pina colada! You will like this cake. Each colour icing was a different flavor.

The bride loading into the care. It's amazing that we all fit, but we did it!


Contemplating the path she is about to walk. Trish kept saying the day was going too fast so we tried to slow it down and have some "alone moments".


Trisha's mom putting on her necklace. Special moment. Trisha also wore a bracelet from her passed Granny. It was really sweet.

The girls trying to get the girl in her dress. Suck in Trisha!

Getting our hair done.

It was a crazy weekend, but oh so beautiful. It was gorgeous weather and everything went perfectly. You couldn't have asked for a better day. It all hit me that Greg was married when I came up to him to say goodbye and saw his wedding band on his finger. I got all emotional thinking that he is a married man and soon will be having babies of his own. I am so happy for them and hope they have a magical honeymoon.

A side note: Dana and I move in exactly 2 weeks. So we have alot of stuff to do between now and then. Packing, making appointments. Truth be known, I am so excited. I am missing Regina so much and all my friends there too. Now that the wedding is done, I am ready to focus on us.

2 comments:

kelle said...

Looks like it was a beautiful wedding!

Jen said...

Trish looked so pretty! I'm glad it was a gorgeous day for them.

2 weeks! You better get busy!