Wednesday, June 11, 2008

No Name Post


Well, I had great intentions of posting a ton of pictures tonight, but to be honest I don't have the energy nor the patience. Instead, just one. This was from Regina just before we moved on our front lawn. Kynan and Ava were playing. Kynan looks like a Beetle. LOL.

I went saw Sex In the City last night with Carleen, Sha, Kaili, and Theresa. It was such a great movie. I loved it. My favorite part was such insignificant detail, but I couldn't stop laughing. I'm weird. Carleen thought so too. It was a great night out that I think I needed. Thanks gals. You have no idea how much it means to me.

To all my Regina gals, watching the movie made me miss you all so much more. Ahhh... I wish I was there with you to just hang. This whole transition thing sucks. I wish we could have it all you know. The best of both worlds all in one place.

That's it for me.

4 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

peace, Susie!

Kaili said...

It was a fun night. Thanks for joining.

kelle said...

I miss you too Susie!! But, I'm praying that you will transition and that you will find your "spot". Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Jen said...

I saw SITC last weekend with my sister and loved it too! Glad you got a girl's night out.