Monday, October 19, 2009

One Week of Sleepless Bliss

Exactly one week ago, I was laying in bed, crying, complaining to Dana that I didn't want to be pregnant any more. Little did I know that I would wake up an hour later with startings of labor. Now, I look back on my week and am amazed with the family we have. A 4 year old boy who acts more like a little daddy than the preschooler he is. A 2 year old girl who keeps me on my toes and laughing all the time. And now a precious baby boy who snuggles me any time I want and nestles right into my neck to make me melt. Did I mention that I am married to the sexiest most amazing man to ever walk the earth? Bliss. Blessed. Beautiful. I am lucky.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Thank you Susie, for keeping us updated. I have a five month old, and I really feel where you are right now! Congratulations on your beautiful addition.