Saturday, October 10, 2009

MIA... and Still Waiting

Well, I have to apologize to my readers because I have been MIA for a few weeks. Hopefully you will forgive me, as I have been preparing to birth my third bambino and finishing up some renovations. Pictures all soon to come, as my little girl broke our card reader and we still have not got a new one. And I am not patient enough to figure out the camera cords.

So the basement is finally finished (minus the bathroom). It looks fantastic. The kids love it. And Kynan especially loves that he knows where all his toys are. Everything has a place and everything in it's place. I know I am geeky, but have been extremely anal retentive lately and even find myself day dreaming about labelers AND labour.....

Which brings me to the 'still waiting' part of my title. Yes, I have officially gone overdue for the third time in my life waiting for a bambino to enter the world. I know that baby's come when they are ready, everything in good time, a watched pot doesn't boil..... but cut a girl some slack already. Can't I just once be one of those lucky pregnant ladies who go into labour early or even 'on time'??? No such luck; however, I just finished the most relaxing message given by my husband. And am ready to settle in for the night. No real contractions, but here is to hoping that baby decides to come soon. Just thought you would all like an update, but I am going to run now and kiss my baby girl good night.

1 comment:

wandi said...

I am praying it's soon Susie. Maybe tonight? Glad you were able to join us for turkey dinner tonight though.