Monday, May 11, 2009

Uploaded Finally....

A princess and her knight...






This was so cool. There was an Armed Forces Day out at the Moose Jaw base where they had all the planes and helicopters out, the snowbird simulator, and the snowbirds did a show. I didn't know this, but apparently Moose Jaw is the training base for the Snowbirds. It was so neat to see all the aircrafts, even those gigantic cargo planes. Kynan, of course, loved it. He even got to sit in an actual snowbird and talk to one of the pilots. It was pretty neat.











A surprize trip to North Dakota. An overnighter to Minot and we had a blast with the kids. Made me nervous for Edmonton this summer though, my feet were so sore by the end of the day. Do you think I could qualify for a wheel chair, lol?!?











While I was at the Woman's Retreat, Dana took the kids to the park. Our favorite park.






Me at my photography class... manual focus mode.




At the park on Mother's Day.







This is one Dana took, he was trying to be artsy. LOL. I actually really like it.


1 comment:

Bloggy Mama said...

Lovely moments. Just gorgeous.