Friday, August 1, 2008

Lately, I have felt so tense. I never seem to be relaxing or even breathe. I have been running from one thing to the next. Yesterday, I took one of my 'healing cards' (cards with little sayings of focus for the day). I like them because it gives me something to focus on. I pull one out, read it aloud, think about it, pray about it, and then start my day. Anyways, yesterday mine was "Time". It read basically to let time go and stop scheduling. Just enjoy moments, enjoy people, enjoy the time we have given to us.

I tried, really, but it is very hard especially running after Ava. She has entered the stage where she is mobile and ready to discover. She is determined to get into everything, which is wonderfully challenging (oxymoron, eh?). I love her will to discover. She is learning so much everyday, it's amazing. Did you know this kid says please and thank you??? Her other new words are puppy, papa, luv you, mommy, k (for Kynan), tree. She points at everything and loves chasing after her brother. Sorry, getting off topic...

I did try, but everything seems to be pulling me here, there and everywhere. I don't even get to all the places I need to go. I am emotional. Being excited one minute and almost in tears the next. Yesterday, we went to Kelowna to get my phone fixed (yay) and look at some appliances for the house. The kids didn't stop screaming in Sears and looked at Dana, all weary, and said "Let's go". I don't think the kids phased him too much, but everything seems to be overwhelming me lately.

That's pretty much it. We are done house sitting tomorrow so hopefully you will see some pictures up soon. Dana and I are going to our lot tonight to officially toast our new property and pray over it. Check out A Modern Life for our building updates.

Happy Long Weekend

No comments: