Monday, May 17, 2010

Praying for Timing



It was two years ago that we bought this beautiful lot in Summerland BC with big plans to build and start a life where I grew up. Plans quickly changed when our hearts changed and we felt called back to Regina. Called and now waiting. Waiting for several things. Waiting for Dana to complete school. Waiting for our lot to sell in Summerland. Waiting for God to reveal his plans for us here. Waiting.

I do feel like we were led back here for a reason and we have been so blessed since following that call. All of our prayers have been validated through relationships, scripture and prayers. We have confidence in the Lord that we are where He wants us to be. But know let's jump back to this lot....

Why hasn't the lot sold. Some have told us it is because that God will sell when it is in His timing and it will be for some grand reason. Others have blamed the market. Either way, I wish I could say I am a patient woman, but I need to exhaust all possibilities in order to rest. So if you know of anyone who is interested in building, relocating, or even in a project.... please leave your email in my comment box and I will send you all the particulars. Or check out this link, and read it for yourself. Paradise is only a click away.... LOL.

I will get off my sales pitch now... thanks for humoring me.

1 comment:

Bloggy Mama said...

I'm only just beginning to get my feet wet in this real estate business of selling. I wish you all the best.