Monday, July 6, 2009

Odds and Sodds.

Lately, I have been feeling an aray of different emotions. I am itching to finish projects and nest. Get creative. And sometimes (only sometimes) I get really emotional and bark orders that is usually followed by crying. That's just me lately. So I thought I would document some of it... the nesting at least. Below are some pictures of me getting creative, domestic and of course the kids.

I have been beading like crazy. To see what I have been working on, check out my etsy site: inspire2create.etsy.com

Some pictures of the kids for good measure...





Proof that I am not completely a black thumb.




My perennial garden... My attempt to grow something.




Ava's new bedroom furniture... Thank you Grandma and Grandma Hoblak!






MY very first quilt that I made for Ava. It's not quilted yet. I still have to do that, but eh??? Pretty good!




Curtains I made. I know! I am super talented. LOL.




My wall decals. This one is one my kitchen wall and I just love it. It makes me giggle every time I look at it. The other one is in our dining room and is from Carleen and Allan. I think it compliments our space perfectly.







A new do...




A better angle...




Belly Shot.... I am being brave and baring all.... well at least my belly band. LOL.

9 comments:

Jen said...

Your hair looks so good Susie! Even Jordan said so. :)

And wtg on the quilt! I want to make one too.

Audrey said...

I like the quilt too. Good job. I also like Ava's furniture. So girly. But I had to leave a comment because of Kynan's Scooby Doo tshirt. My girls would think that was way too cool. Hope you are not too hot this summer with the baby belly.

Mel said...

LOVE ur do Susie, super cute. I really admire how talented you are, that quilt looks store bought! Belly is coming right along, looks great! My babe is 7 weeks, and I don't envy you being that preggers in the summer. ;o)

Vicki said...

You look amazing! LOVE the hair! So neat to catch up this way...

Michelle said...

That is a beautiful haircut Susie. Wow. You look gorgeous.

Sue said...

Love the pics! The wall art is great! Have you checked out Stampin Up's new choices for the wall art, there's some great ideas.
Love the hair-do, and it's versatile, you can either straighten it or leave it curly, I like the "curls" but then I'm partial. Lol!
Love the belly shot, its nice to see how you're "little bun" is coming along.
Big hugs to everyone! :)

wandi said...

You look great! Love the hair do. Good job on the quilt! Cute shots of the kids!

Kickyboots said...

I too love the haircut! And the nesting! Way to work it. :)

Bloggy Mama said...

Nice work, Mama. Love the belly and looove your hair!