Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Final Good Bye

I think that it is time to finally let go of my blog. I am always finding it a fight as to what to post and keeping it up is just taking too much time away from other things... like my babies. With this third pregnancy, I am finding my time to be very precious. Sleeping is a commodity. Doing laundry is a necessity. And chores .... well .... they can wait. It does look like a bomb went off in our apartment and I imagine it will stay that way for several months. With no family around to help in the little day to day stuff, I am finding my time precious. While I love to write, most of what I want to write about I think is a little too controversial for this venue. As for picture updates of my babies, you certainly can check out Facebook. So, it's been a swell couple of years. Thank you for the comments, support and prayers. Please keep the prayers up. They are always needed. And I will still be lurking in on some of your blogs. Peace Out! LOL! And God Bless!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Bye Susie! I'm glad you made this decision if you feel it's best for you.

Time is so precious and blogging deserves to be the last priority. Which is why I haven't blogged since ... well, I can't remember. It's not very freqent any more.

Del said...

Boo.

I enjoyed reading your blog. Good luck with your new baby!

margaret said...

I wouldn't worry too much about what you write being too controversial, it's YOUR blog. That said, can't you turn off comments if you write something from your heart that you don't want negative comments on? I'll miss reading about the kids Suz, I tend to stay connected with you alot this way even though I may not always comment. I love you.

Bloggy Mama said...

Peace, Susie. Enjoy life and all that's in it.
I hope we can keep in touch.

Jen Wilson said...

At least I can see you in real life :)

The Rodgers Family said...

i've been enjoying "lurking" on your blog (haven't been doing much commenting, etc. because of being busy as well!) but i will miss you here! congrats on the new baby as well (yes, i'm just getting caught up on everyone!) i'm excited for you guys!