Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Friendship


I absolutely love my daughter. She shows me everyday what it means to be a good friend and embrace in the little things. She is truly generous by nature. Every chance she gets she is giving something to someone, whether it is a necklace she made, a toy that she thinks they would like, or a drawing she worked all afternoon on. Sometimes we are called to teach our children and model good character, but there are times I think children surpass the teacher and end up teaching us more than we could ever imagine. Not all days are filled with peace and joy, but more and more I am learning to embrace my sacred role as mother- it is a privilege.



1 comment:

Andrea Hoblak said...

Susie you are such a good mom, your children are so blessed to have you for their mother. You and Dana are doing a really good job you need to know that.